Monday, August 28, 2006

Zombie Photo-shoot pictures. (My FX Work)

WARNING!!! POTENTIALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT. None of these images are real, they use makeup and other visual illusions to achieve the desired effect.

As promised I present to you my FX work. I am only including images of people I did the work on. I do have pictures of other people at the zombie photo-shoot and I will post them if there is a demand.

And for my first pictures...This is Theresa class. Everyone give Theresa a moaning welcome. This is her first time as a Zombie and her posture is a bit awkward. I think in time she will get it right.







Everyone this is Shaun. He is the reason I did this. It was his friend who was having the photo-shoot. Thanks man. Shaun also help with the makeup. I did not get many good shot of his wounds because we were running late. He had a laceration on his right side jaw and on his wrist. Both turned out really well but by the time I had a chance to shoot them they were coming off. The store bought fake blood turned out alright and the color was pretty consistent with real blood.





Please feel free to post under the comments links. You do not have to register (at least for now).

Keep life scary,
-Matthew

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dizzy Lizzy Fo Shizzy said...

Hey Bro. Thae makeup is pretty sweet...especially for a first timer. Im going to be looking for a Esthetic school round our way once I get my Cosmetology licence..hopefully they can teach me some theatre make up and I can pass some ideas off to you. Make me a zombie ^___^

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Komatose said...

This Stuff Is Crazyy I Absolutely Lovvvve IT <3

3:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg ... i how crazy they looked the make up liked better when the blood was wet btw ... could you send me some of the attack pictures??? my email is vampiresxxbride@aim.com

Victoria

12:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home